Oracle 1Z0-067 Exam Questions and Answers 2019
We provide which are the best for clearing 1Z0-067 test, and to get certified by Oracle Upgrade Oracle9i/10g/11g OCA to Oracle Database 12c OCP. The covers all the knowledge points of the real 1Z0-067 exam. Crack your Oracle 1Z0-067 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online 1Z0-067 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Examine the commands executed to monitor database operations:
$> conn sys/oracle@prod as sysdba SQL> VAR eid NUMBER
SQL>EXEC :eid := DBMS_SQL_MONITOR.BEGlN_OPERATION('batch_job’,FORCED_TRACKING=>'Y');
Which two statements are true?
- A. Database operations will be monitored only when they consume a significant amount of resource.
- B. Database operations for all sessions will be monitored.
- C. Database operations will be monitored only if the STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter is set to TYPICAL and CONTROL_MANAGEMENT_PACK_ACCESS is set DIAGNISTIC + TUNING.
- D. Only DML and DDL statements will be monitored for the session.
- E. All subsequent statements in the session will be treated as one database operation and will be monitored.
Explanation: C: Setting the CONTROL_MANAGEMENT_PACK_ACCESS initialization parameter to DIAGNOSTIC+TUNING (default) enables monitoring of database operations. Real-Time SQL Monitoring is a feature of the Oracle Database Tuning Pack.
* The DBMS_SQL_MONITOR package provides information about Real-time SQL Monitoring and
Real-time Database Operation Monitoring.
*(not B) BEGIN_OPERATION Function starts a composite database operation in the current session.
/ (E) FORCE_TRACKING - forces the composite database operation to be tracked when the operation starts. You can also use the string variable 'Y'.
/ (not A) NO_FORCE_TRACKING - the operation will be tracked only when it has consumed at least 5 seconds of CPU or I/O time. You can also use the string variable 'N'.
NEW QUESTION 2
In your database, there are tablespaces that were read-only when the last backup was taken. These tablespaces have not been made read/write since then. You want to perform an incomplete recovery on the database by using a backup control file.
What precaution must you take for the read-only tablespaces before performing an incomplete recovery?
- A. All the read-only tablespaces should be taken offline.
- B. All the read-only tablespaces should be restored separately.
- C. All the read-only tablespaces should be renamed to have the MISSINGnnnn format.
- D. All the read-only tablespaces should be made online with logging disable
Explanation: Take data files from read-only tablespaces offline before doing recovery with a backup control file, and then bring the files online at the end of media recovery. http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/backup.112/e10642/osadvsce.htm#BRADV227
NEW QUESTION 3
You create a default Flashback Data Archive FLA1and enable it for the EMPLOYEES table in the HR schema.
After a few days, you want to alter the EMPLOYEES table by executing the command: SQL> ALTER TABLE EMPLOYEES ADD PHONE NUMBER(12);
Which statement is true about the execution of the command?
- A. It gives an error because DDL statements cannot be executed on a table that is enabled for Flashback Data Archive.
- B. It executes successfully and all metadata related to the EMPLOYEES table before altering the table definition is purged from Flashback Data Archive.
- C. It executes successfully and continues to store metadata related to the EMPLOYEES table.
- D. It executes successfully but Flashback Data Archive is disabled for the EMPLOYEES tabl
Explanation: Flashback data archives retain historical data across data definition language (DDL) changes to the database as long as the DDL change does not affect the structure of the table. The one exception to this rule is that flashback data archives do retain historical data when a column is added to the table. https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/server.111/b28286/statements_5009.htm
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three types of failures are detected by the Data Recovery Advisor (DRA)?
- A. loss of a non-critical data file
- B. loss of a control file
- C. physical data block corruption
- D. logical data block corruption
- E. loss of an archived redo log file
Explanation: Data Recovery Advisor can diagnose failures such as the following: Components such as datafiles and control files that are not accessible because they do not exist, do not have the correct access permissions, have been taken offline, and so on Physical corruptions such as block checksum failures and invalid block header field values
NEW QUESTION 5
You plan to duplicate the multitenant container database (CDB) cdb1 that contains the pluggable database (PDB) SALES:
RMAN> DUPLICATE TARGET DATABASE TO cdbdup PLUGGABLE DATABASE sales
FROM ACTIVE DATABASE PASSWORD FILE
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. RMAN must be connected to a recovery catalog for the execution of the command.
- B. A backup of the SALES PDB must exist before the execution of the command.
- C. The root and seed databases are included in the duplication.
- D. Only the SALES PDB is duplicated as the non-CDB CDBDUP.
- E. An auxiliary instance must have been started with the initialization parameter ENABLE_PLUGGABLE_DATABASE set to TRUE.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three statements are true about the startup and shutdown of multitenant container databases (CDBs) and pluggable databases (PDBs)?
- A. A PDB opened in restricted mode allows only local users to connect.
- B. When a CDB is open in restricted mode, PDBs must also be opened in restricted mode.
- C. When a CDB is in mount state, PDBs are automatically placed in mount state.
- D. All PDBs must be shut down before shutting down a CDB instance.
- E. When a CDB instance is started, PDBs can be placed in open state by using database triggers or by executing the alter pluggable database command.
Explanation: Reference: https://oracle-base.com/articles/12c/multitenant-startup-and-shutdown-cdb-and-pdb- 12cr1
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two statements are true regarding SecureFile lobs?
- A. The amount of undo retained is user controlled.
- B. They can be used only for nonpartitioned tables.
- C. Fragmentation is minimized by using variable-sized chunks.
- D. They support random reads and writes of encrypted LOB dat
Explanation: References: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/appdev.112/e18294/adlob_smart.htm#ADLOB46
NEW QUESTION 8
Examine the output:
SQL > ARCHIVE LOGLIST
Database log mode Archive Mode Automatic archival Enabled
Archive Destination USE_DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST Oldest online log sequence 376
Next log sequence to archive 378 Current log sequence 378
Which three types of files are automatically placed in the fast recovery area?
- A. Flashback data archives (FDA)
- B. Archived redo log files
- C. Control file autobackups
- D. Server parameter file (SPFILE)
- E. Recovery Manager (RMAN) backup pieces
Explanation: References: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/backup.112/e10642/glossary.htm#BRADV526
NEW QUESTION 9
Examine the command to duplicate a database: RMAN> DUPLICATE TARGET DATABASE TO cdb PLUGGABLE DATABASE pdb1, pdb5;
Which two statements are true about the DUPLICATE command?
- A. The SPFILE is copied along with the data files of the pluggable databases (PDBs).
- B. The root and the seed database in the container database (CDB) are also duplicated.
- C. A backup of pdb1 and pd5 must exist before executing the command.
- D. The duplicate command first creates a backup, and then duplicates the PDBs by using the backup.
- E. An auxiliary instance must be started with the initialization parameter ENABLE_PLUGGABLE_DATABASE set to TRUE.
Explanation: Do backups of the source database exist? The principal advantage of active database duplication is that it does not require source database backups. Active duplication copies mounted or online database files over a network to the auxiliary instance. One disadvantage of this technique is the negative performance effect on the network. Another disadvantage is that the source database is running processes required to transfer the files to the auxiliary host, thereby affecting the source database and production workload. If the source database backups exist, and if the effect on the network is unacceptable, then backup-based duplication may be a better option. You can copy backups to temporary storage and transfer them manually to the destination host. If duplication is made with a connection to the target or the recovery catalog, then the backup files on the destination host must have the same file specification as they had on the source host. Otherwise, this is not a requirement.
NEW QUESTION 10
Examine the RMAN command:
RMAN> CONFIGURE ENCRYPTION FOR DATABASE ON; RMAN> BACKUP DATABASE PLUS ARCHIVELOG;
Which prerequisite must be met before accomplishing the backup?
- A. The password for the encryption must be set up.
- B. Oracle wallet for the encryption must be set up.
- C. All the tablespaces in the database must be encrypted.
- D. Oracle Database Vault must be enabled.
Configuration encryption will used by Transparent encryption. For transparent encryption, you will need to create a wallet, and it must be open. Transparent encryption will then occur automatically
after you have issued the CONFIGURE ENCRYPTION FOR DATABASE ON or CONFIGURE ENCRYPTION FOR TABLESPACE ON command. http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E25054_01/backup.1111/e10642/rcmbckad.htm#CEGEJABH
CONFIGURE ENCRYPTION : You can use this command to persistently configure transparent encryption. You cannot persistently configure dual mode or password mode encryption. SET ENCRYPTION : You can use this command to configure dual mode or password mode encryption at the RMAN session level.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements are true about service creation for pluggable databases (PDBs)?
- A. When a PDB is created, a service is automatically started in the instance with the same name as the PDB.
- B. The default service that is automatically created by a database at the time of PDB creation can be dropped, provided a new additional service is created.
- C. A database managed by Oracle Restart can have additional services created or existing services modified by using the srvctl utility for each PDB.
- D. Only a common user can create additional services for a PDB.
- E. When a PDB is created, a service with the same name as the PDB is created in the PD
NEW QUESTION 12
Your database is running in ARCHIVELOG mode and flashback is enabled.
In which scenario must you use RMAN backups for recovering tables and table partitions? Choose the best answer.
- A. when recovering data that was lost after a DDL operation modified the structure of a table
- B. when recovering dropped tables that are present in the recyclebin
- C. when recovering a table that has been logically corrupted
- D. when recovering a table to a point in time
- E. when recovering the data of a table to the desired point in time, which is more recent than the oldest available undo.
NEW QUESTION 13
Examine the commands executed in CDBS ROOT of your multitenant container database (CDB) that has multiple pluggable databases (PDB):
SQL> CREATE ROLE c ##role1 CONTAINER-ALL;
SQL> GRANT CREATE SESSION, CREATE TABLE TO c##role1 CONTAINER'ALL; SQL>CREATE USER c##adnin IDENTIFIED BY orcl123;
SQL>GRANT c##role1 TO c##admin CONTAINER=ALL;
SQL> GRANT SELECT ON DBA_USERS to c##rola1 CONTAINER*ALL;
Which statement is true about granting the select privilege on the DBA_users view to the c##ROLE1role?
- A. The command fails and gives an error because object privileges cannot be granted to a common user.
- B. The command fails because container is not set to current.
- C. The command succeeds and the common user cmadnxn can create a session and query the D3A_users view in cdbssoo? and all the PDBs.
- D. The command succeeds and the common user ct (admin can create a session in cdbSroot and all the PDBs, but can only query the dba_users view in ct3S?cdt.
- E. The command succeeds and the common user c#(admin can create a session and query the D3A users view only in cdbsrooi.
NEW QUESTION 14
Examine the RMAN commands executed in your database: RMAN>CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO disk;
RMAN>CONFIGURE DEVICE TYPE DISK BACKUP TYPE TO BACKUPSET; RKAN> CONFIGURE CONTROLFILE AUTOBACKUP ON;
You issue the command: RMAN> BACKUP DATABASE;
Which two statements are true about the command?
- A. It performs a log switch.
- B. It creates compressed backup sets by using binary compression by default.
- C. It backs up only the used blocks in data files.
- D. It backs up data files, the control file, and the server parameter file.
- E. It creates a backup of only the control file whenever the database undergoes a structural chang
Explanation: C: RMAN backup sets automatically use unused block compression. http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/backup.111/b28273/rcmsynta007.htm#i1015382
D: If CONFIGURE CONTROLFILE AUTOBACKUP is ON (by default it is OFF), then RMAN automatically backs up the control file and server parameter file after every backup and after database structural
changes. http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/backup.102/b14192/bkup003.htm#i1009642 Not E: spfile is also backed up.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements describe the relationship between a window, a resource plan, and a job class?
- A. A window specifies a resource plan that will be activated when that window becomes active.
- B. A window specifies a job class that will be activated when that window becomes active.
- C. A job class specifies a window that will be open when that job class becomes active.
- D. A window in association with a resource plan controls a job class allocation.
- E. A window in association with a job class controls a resource allocatio
Explanation: Windows work with job classes to control resource allocation. Each window specifies the resource plan to activate when the window opens (becomes active), and each job class specifies a resource
consumer group or specifies a database service, which can map to a consumer group. A job that runs within a window, therefore, has resources allocated to it according to the consumer group of its job class and the resource plan of the window.
NEW QUESTION 16
ENCRYPT_TS an encrypted tablespace that contains tables with data.
Which statement is true about queries and data manipulation language statements on these tables?
- A. Queries may be performed on columns that have the NO SALT option.
- B. Data remains encrypted when read into the buffer cache.
- C. Redo generated by DML remains encrypted.
- D. UNDO generated by DML remains encrypted if the UNDO tablespace is encrypted.
- E. Data remains encrypted when read into the PGA for direct path read
NEW QUESTION 17
Automatic Shared Memory Management (ASMm) is enabled for your database instance, but parameters for the managed components are not defined.
You execute this command:
SQL> ALTER SYSTEM SET DB_CACHE_SIZE = 100M;
Which statement is true?
- A. The minimum size for the standard buffer cache is 100 MB.
- B. The maximum size for the standard buffer cache is 100 MB.
- C. The minimum space guaranteed in the buffer cache for any server process is 100 MB.
- D. The maximum space in the buffer cache that can be released for dynamic distribution is 100 MB.
- E. The minimum size for all buffer caches is 100 M
Explanation: If SGA_TARGET is set: If the parameter is not specified, then the default is 0 (internally determined by the Oracle Database). If the parameter is specified, then the user-specified value indicates a minimum value for the memory pool.
NEW QUESTION 18
Examine the RMAN command:
RMAN> BACKUP VALIDATE DATABASE;
Which statement is true about the execution of the command?
- A. Block change tracking must be enabled before executing this command.
- B. The database must be running in archivelog mode for the successful execution of this command.
- C. A complete database backup must exist before executing this command.
- D. The command checks for blocks containing all zeros, an invalid checksum, or a corrupt block header.
- E. The command checks for blocks that contain a valid checksum and matching headers and footers, but that has logically inconsistent contents.
NEW QUESTION 19
You create two Resource Manager plans, one for night time workloads, the other for day time.
How would you make the plans switch automatically?
- A. Use job classes.
- B. Use scheduler windows.
- C. Use the mapping rule for the consumer groups.
- D. Set the switch_time plan directive for both plans.
- E. Use scheduler schedule
Explanation: The resource manager is only activated when a default resource plan is assigned. Only one resource plan can be active at any given time. Resource plan switches can be automated using scheduler windows or performed manually by setting the resource_manager_plan parameter using the alter system command as shown below.
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Z0-067 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Z0-067-exam-dumps.html (New 231 Q&As)