Oracle 1Z0-067 Exam Questions and Answers 2019
for Oracle certification, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated . 100% PASS 1Z0-067 Upgrade Oracle9i/10g/11g OCA to Oracle Database 12c OCP exam Today!
Check 1Z0-067 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which four actions are possible during an Online Datafile Move operation?
- A. Creating and dropping tables in the datafile being moved
- B. Performing file shrink of the data file being moved
- C. Querying tables in the datafile being moved
- D. Performing Block Media Recovery for a data block in the datafile being moved
- E. Flashing back the database
- F. Executing DML statements on objects stored in the datafile being moved
Explanation: “The good news is that Oracle 12cR1 now offers the ability to move entire datafiles between different storage locations without ever having to take the datafiles offline. The datafiles being moved remain completely accessible to applications in almost all situations, including querying against or performing DML and DDL operations against existing objects, creating new objects, and even rebuilding indexes online. Online Move Datafile (OMD) also makes it possible to migrate a datafile between non-ASM and ASM storage (or vice-versa) while maintaining transparent application access to that datafile’s underlying database objects. OMD is completely compatible with online block media recovery, the automatic extension of a datafile, the modification of a tablespace between READ WRITE and READ ONLY mode, and it even permits backup operations to continue against any datafiles that are being moved via this feature.”
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements are true about Flashback Version Query?
- A. The result of a query can be used as part of a DML statement.
- B. It can be used to create views.
- C. It can be used only if Flashback Data Archive is enabled for a table.
- D. It retrieves all versions of rows that exist in a time interval, including the start time and end time.
- E. It can be used to retrieve the SQL that is required to undo a row change and the user responsible for the change.
NEW QUESTION 3
After implementing full Oracle Data Redaction, you change the default value for the number data type as follows:
SQL> SELECT NUMBER_VALUE FROM REDACTION_VALUES_FOR_TYPE_FULL; NUMBER_VALUE
QL> EXEC DBMS_REDACT.UPDATE_FULL_REDACTI0N_VALUES(-1)
PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.
SQL> select number_value from redaction_values_for_type_full; NUMBER VALUE
After changing the value, you notice that FULL redaction continues to redact numeric data with a zero.
What must you do to activate the new default value for numeric full redaction?
- A. Re-enable redaction policies that use FULL data redaction.
- B. Re-create redaction policies that use FULL data redaction.
- C. Re-connect the sessions that access objects with redaction policies defined on them.
- D. Flush the shared pool.
- E. Restart the database instanc
Explanation: About Altering the Default Full Data Redaction Value
You can alter the default displayed values for full Data Redaction polices. By default, 0 is the redacted value when Oracle Database performs full redaction (DBMS_REDACT.FULL) on a column of the NUMBER data type. If you want to change it to another value (for example, 7), then you can run the
DBMS_REDACT.UPDATE_FULL_REDACTION_VALUES procedure to modify this value. The modification applies to all of the Data Redaction policies in the current database instance. After you modify a
value, you must restart the database for it to take effect.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three statements are true about unplugging a pluggable database (PDB)?
- A. The PDB must be open in read only mode.
- B. The PDB must be dosed.
- C. The unplugged PDB becomes a non-CDB.
- D. The unplugged PDB can be plugged into the same multitenant container database (CDB)
- E. The unplugged PDB can be plugged into another CDB.
- F. The PDB data files are automatically removed from dis
Explanation: B, not A: The PDB must be closed before unplugging it.
D: An unplugged PDB contains data dictionary tables, and some of the columns in these encode information in an endianness-sensitive way. There is no supported way to handle the conversion of such columns automatically. This means, quite simply, that an unplugged PDB cannot be moved across an endianness difference.
E (not F): To explogt the new unplug/plug paradigm for patching the Oracle version most effectively, the source and destination CDBs should share a filesystem so that the PDB’s datafiles can remain in place.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three statements are true about Scheduler Windows? (Choose three.)
- A. Only one window can be open at one time.
- B. Consumer groups are associated with windows.
- C. Windows work with job classes to control resource allocation.
- D. A database service name must be provided during window creation.
- E. The Resource Manager can automatically start windowed jobs or change resource allocation among windowed jobs.
NEW QUESTION 6
Identify three scenarios in which RMAN will use backup sets to perform active database duplication.
- A. when the duplicate ... from active database command contains the section size clause
- B. when you perform active database duplication on a database with flashback disabled
- C. when you specify set encryption before the duplicate ... from active database command
- D. when the number of auxiliary channels allocated is equal to or greater than the number of target channels
- E. when you perform active database duplication on a database that has read-only tablespaces
Explanation: Starting with Oracle Database 12c Release 1 (12.1), RMAN can use backup sets to transfer the source database files that need to be duplicated. The backup sets are transferred over the network to the auxiliary database. Backup sets can be encrypted for additional security. Specify the encryption
algorithm by using the SET ENCRYPTION ALGORITHM command before the DUPLICATE command. RMAN uses backup sets to perform active database duplication when the connection to the target database is established using a net service name and any one of the following conditions is satisfied:
The DUPLICATE ... FROM ACTIVE DATABASE command contains either the USING BACKUPSET, USING
COMPRESSED BACKUPSET, or SECTION SIZE clause. The number of auxiliary channels allocated is equal to or greater than the number of target channels allocated. http://docs.oracle.com/database/121/BRADV/rcmdupdb.htm#BRADV298
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three statements are true about a job chain?
- A. It can contain a nested chain of jobs.
- B. It can be used to implement dependency-based scheduling.
- C. It cannot invoke the same program or nested chain in multiple steps in the chain.
- D. It cannot have more than one dependency.
- E. It can be executed using event-based or time-based schedule
Explanation: Chains are the means by which you can implement dependency based scheduling, in which jobs are started depending on the outcomes of one or more previous jobs.
NEW QUESTION 8
Examine the following impdp command to import a database over the network from a pre-12c Oracle database (source):
$> impdp <user_name> full=Y network_link=hrdb_test transportable=always transport_datafiles=
‘/u01/app/oracle/oradata/hrdb/sales01.dbf’, ‘/u01/app/oracle/oradata/hrdb/cust01.dbf’, ‘/u01/app/oracle/oradata/hrdb/emp01.dbf’, version=12 logfile=import.log
Which three are prerequisites for successful execution of the command?
- A. The impdp operation must be performed by the same user that performed the expdp operation.
- B. The path of data files on the target database must be the same as that on the source database.
- C. The export dump file must be created before starting the import on the target database.
- D. All the user defined tablespaces must be in read-only mode on the source database.
- E. The import operation must be performed by a user on the target database with the DATAPUMP_IMP_FULL_DATABASE role, and the database link must connect to a user on the source database with the DATAPUMP_EXP_FULL_DATABASE role.
- F. The source and target databases must be running on the same platform with the same endiannes
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three statements are true about the SQL*Loader utility?
- A. It can be used to load data from multiple external files into multiple tables.
- B. It can be used to extract and reorganize data from external files, and then load it into a table.
- C. It can be used to load data from external files using direct path only.
- D. It can be used to create tables using data that is stored in external files.
- E. It can be used to generate unique sequential values in specified columns while loading dat
NEW QUESTION 10
Examine the parameters for your database instance: NAME TYPE VALUE
optimizer_adaptive_reporting_onlyboolean FALSE optimizer_capture_sql_plan_baselinesboolean FALSE optimizer_dynamic_samplinginteger 2
Which three statements are true about the process of automatic optimization by using statistics feedback?
- A. The optimizer automatically changes a plan during subsequent execution of a SQL statement if there is a huge difference in optimizer estimates and execution statistics.
- B. The optimizer can CK optimize a query only once using cardinality feedback.
- C. The optimizer enables monitoring for cardinality feedback after the first execution of a query.
- D. The optimizer does not monitor cardinality feedback if dynamic sampling and multicolumn statistics are enabled.
- E. After the optimizer identifies a query as a re-optimization candidate, statistics collected by the collectors are submitted to the optimizer.
Explanation: C: During the first execution of a SQL statement, an execution plan is generated as usual.
D: if multi-column statistics are not present for the relevant combination of columns, the optimizer can fall back on cardinality feedback.
(not B)* Cardinality feedback. This feature, enabled by default in 11.2, is intended to improve plans for repeated executions.
Dynamic sampling or multi-column statistics allow the optimizer to more accurately estimate selectivity of conjunctive predicates.
* OPTIMIZER_DYNAMIC_SAMPLING controls the level of dynamic sampling performed by the optimizer.
Range of values. 0 to 10
Cardinality feedback was introduced in Oracle Database 11gR2. The purpose of this feature is to automatically improve plans for queries that are executed repeatedly, for which the optimizer does not estimate cardinalities in the plan properly. The optimizer may misestimate cardinalities for a variety of reasons, such as missing or inaccurate statistics, or complex predicates. Whatever the reason for the misestimate, cardinality feedback may be able to help.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statements are true regarding system-partitioned tables? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Only a single partitioning key column can be specified.
- B. All DML statements must use partition-extended syntax.
- C. The same physical attributes must be specified for each partition.
- D. Unique local indexes cannot be created on a system-partitioned table.
- E. Traditional partition pruning and partitionwise joins are not supported on these table
NEW QUESTION 12
Your database is running in archivelog mode and regular nightly backups are taken. Due to a media failure, the current online redo log group, which has one member, is lost and the instance is aborted. Examine the steps to recover the online redo log group and move it to a new location.
1. Restore the corrupted redo log group.
2. Restore the database from the most recent database backup. 3.Perform an incomplete recovery.
4.Relocate the member of the damaged online redo log group to a new location. 5.Open the database with the resetlogs option.
6. Issue a checkpoint and clear the log. Identify the required steps in the correct order.
- A. 1, 3, 4, 5
- B. 6, 3, 4, 5
- C. 2, 3, 4, 5
- D. 6, 4, 3, 5
Explanation: If the group is Current Then it is the log that the database is currently writing to And you should Attempt to clear the log; if impossible, then you must restore a backup and perform incomplete recovery up to the most recent available redo log.
NEW QUESTION 13
Examine the command:
SQL> RECOVER DATABASE USING BACKUP CONTROLFILE UNTIL CANCEL;
In which two scenarios is this command required?
- A. The current online redo log file is missing.
- B. A data file belonging to a noncritical tablespace is missing.
- C. All the control files are missing.
- D. The database backup is older than the control file backup.
- E. All the data files are missin
NEW QUESTION 14
You execute the commands to configure settings in RMAN: RMAN> CONFIGURE DEVICE TYPE sbt PARALLELISM 1; RMAN> CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO sbt;
RMAN> CONFIGURE DATAFILE BACKUP COPIES FOR DEVICE TYPE sbt TO 2; RMAN> CONFIGURE ARCHIVELOG BACKUP COPIES FOR DEVICE TYPE sbt TO 2; RMAN> CONFIGURE DATAFILE BACKUP COPIES FOR DRVICE TYPE DISK TO 2;
Then you issue the following command to take a backup: RMAN> BACKUP DATABASE PLUS ARCHIVELOG;
Which statement is true about the execution of these commands? Choose the best answer.
- A. It backs up the data files and archived logs to media, making two copies of each data file and archived logs.
- B. It backs up two copies each of the data files to disk and media, and two copies of archived logs to media.
- C. The backup terminates because the backup destination for disk is not specified in the BACKUP command.
- D. It backs up the data files and archived logs, making one copy of each data file and archived log on disk and media.
NEW QUESTION 15
Your database is running in ARCHIVELOG mode. You backup your database regularly. If certain files are lost, an incomplete recovery is required.
In which two cases is this true?
- A. flashback logs
- B. inactive online redo log
- C. current online redo log member
- D. all control files
- E. archived log files required to perform recovery
NEW QUESTION 16
You are administering a database that supports a data warehousing workload and is running in noarchivelog mode. You use RMAN to perform a level 0 backup on Sundays and level 1 incremental backups on all the other days of the week.
One of the data files is corrupted and the current online redo log file is lost because of a media failure.
Which action must you take for recovery?
- A. Restore the data file, recover it by using the recover datafilenoredo command, and use the resetlogs option to open the database.
- B. Restore the control file and all the data files, recover them by using the recover database noredo command, and use the resetlogs option to open the database.
- C. Restore all the data files, recover them by using the recover database command, and open the database.
- D. Restore all the data files, recover them by using the recover database noredo command, and use the resetlogs option to open the database.
Explanation: https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/RCMRF/rcmsynta2001.htm#RCMRF140 See Example 3-6
Recovering a NOARCHIVELOG Database STARTUP FORCE NOMOUNT; RESTORE CONTROLFILE; #
restore control file from consistent backup ALTER DATAB ASE MOUNT; RESTORE DATABASE; # restore data files from consistent backup RECOVER DATABASE NOREDO; # specify NOREDO because online redo logs are lost ALTER DATABASE OPEN RESETLOGS;
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two statements are true about setting the FAST_START_MTTR_TARGET parameter to a nonzero value? (Choose two.)
- A. The value of the LOG_CHECKPOINT_INTERVAL parameter overrides the value of the FAST_START_MTTR_TARGET parameter.
- B. The MTTR advisor is enabled only if the value is greater than the default value.
- C. Automatic checkpoint tuning is enabled.
- D. The time taken to recover an instance after a crash is always exactly the same as the value set for the FAST_START_MTTR_TARGET parameter.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three statements are true about the keystore storage framework for transparent data encryption?
- A. It facilitates and helps to enforce keystore backup requirements.
- B. It handles encrypted data without modifying applications.
- C. It enables a keystore to be stored only in a file on a file system.
- D. It enables separation of duties between the database administrator and the security administrator.
- E. It transparently decrypts data for the database users and applications that access this data.
- F. It helps to track encryption keys and implement requirements such as keystore password rotation and master encryption key reset or re-key operations.
Explanation: References: http://oradb-srv.wlv.ac.uk/E16655_01/network.121/e17729/asotrans.htm#CHDEABCA (benefits of the keystore storage framework)
NEW QUESTION 19
You want the execution of large database operations to suspend, and then resume, in the event of space allocation failures.
You set the value of the initialization parameter resumable_timeout to 3600. Which two statements are true?
- A. A resumable statement can be suspended and resumed only once during execution.
- B. Data Manipulation Language (DML) operations are resumable, provided that they are not embedded in a PL/SQL block.
- C. A suspended statement will report an error if no corrective action has taken place during a timeout period.
- D. Before a statement executes in resumable mode, the alter session enable resumable statement must be issued in its session.
- E. Suspending a statement automatically results in suspending a transaction and releasing all the resources held by the transaction.
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Z0-067 dumps! All 1Z0-067 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Z0-067-exam-dumps.html (231 New Questions)