Oracle 1Z0-067 Dumps 2019
It is impossible to pass Oracle 1Z0-067 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed . You will get a surprising result by our .
Free demo questions for Oracle 1Z0-067 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
On your Oracle 12c database, you invoke SQL*Loader to load data into the employees table in the hr schema by issuing the command:
Which two statements are true about the command?
- A. It succeeds with default settings if the employees table exists in the hr schema.
- B. It fails because no SQL*Loader data file location is specified.
- C. It fails if the hr user does not have the create any directory privilege.
- D. It fails because no SQL*Loader control file location is specified.
- E. It succeeds and creates the employees table in the HR schem
Explanation: sqlldr scott/tiger@pdb1 TABLE=EMP2 DATE_FORMAT=\”DD-MON-YYYY HH24:MI:SS\” https://oraclebase. com/articles/12c/sql-loader-enhancements-12cr1
NEW QUESTION 2
You want to export the pluggable database (PDB) hr pdb1 from the multitenant container database (CDB)CDB1 and import it into the cdb2 CDB as the emp_pdb1 PDB.
Examine the list of possible steps required to perform the task: 1.Create a PDB named emp_pdb1.
2.Export the hr_pdb1 PDB by using the full clause. 3.Open the emp_pdb1 PDB.
4. Mount the emp_pdb1 PDB.
5. Synchronize the emp_pdb1 PDB in restricted mode. 6.Copy the dump file to the Data Pump directory.
7.Create a Data Pump directory in the emp_pdb1 PDB. 8.Import data into emp_pdb1 with the full and remap clauses.
9.Create the same tablespaces in emp_pdb1 as in hr_pdb1 for new local user objects. Identify the required steps in the correct order.
- A. 2, 1, 3, 7, 6, and 8
- B. 2, 1, 4, 5, 3, 7, 6, 9, and 8
- C. 2, 1, 3, 7, 6, 9, and 8
- D. 2, 1, 3, 5, 7, 6, and 8
Explanation: Because the step 2 says that you perfom an expdp with the full clause and you don’t need to create the tablespaces when you perform the impdp. FULL=yes will export tablespace definitions. So no need step 9. https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B10501_01/server.920/a96652/ch01.htm
NEW QUESTION 3
The CATDB12C database contains an Oracle Database 12c catalog schema owned by the rci2c user. The CATD3H database contains an Oracle Database Ug catalog schema owned by the rch user.
A database with dbid=H2324I is registered in the catdbII catalog. Both the recovery catalog databases are open.
In the CATD3i2c database, you execute the commands:
RKAN> CONNECT CATALOG rci2c/passI2c@catdbi2c
RKAN> IMPORT CATALOG rcii/pwdcatUQcatdfoil DBI2=142324i; What is the outcome of the import?
- A. It fails because the target database and recovery catalog database are of different versions.
- B. It succeeds and all global scripts in the RC11 catalog that have the same name as existing global scripts in the RCI2C catalog are automatically renamed.
- C. It succeeds but the database is not automatically registered in the rc:2c catalog.
- D. It fails because RMAN is not connected to the target database with r3:T=:42324:.
NEW QUESTION 4
Identify three reasons for using a recovery catalog with Recovery Manager (RMAN).
- A. to store backup information of multiple databases in one place
- B. to restrict the amount of space that is used by backups
- C. to maintain a backup for an indefinite period of time by using the KEEP FOREVER clause
- D. to store RMAN scripts that are available to any RMAN client that can connect to target databases registered in the recovery catalog
- E. to automatically delete obsolete backups after a specified period of time
NEW QUESTION 5
As part of a manual update process, you install Oracle Database 12c software, prepare a new ORACLE_HOME, you shut down an existing single-instance database that runs from that ORACLE_HOME.
What should you do next to start the upgrade of this database?
- A. Start up the database instance by using the STARTUP UPGRADE command by using the server parameter file.
- B. Start up the database instance by using the new location of the server parameter file and run the catupgrd.sql script from the new ORACLE_HOME to use parallel upgrade options that reduce down time.
- C. Start up the database instance by using the new location of the server parameter file and run the catctl.pl script from the new ORACLE_HOME to use parallel upgrade options that reduce down time.
- D. Start up the database instance by using the new location of the server parameter file and run the catuppst.sql script to generate informational messages and log files during the upgrade.
NEW QUESTION 6
Your multitenant container database (CDB) contains multiple pluggable databases (PDBs). You execute the command to create a common user:
SQL> CREATE USER c##a_admin IDENTIFIED BY password DEFAULT TABLESPACE users
QUOTA I00M ON users TEMPORARY TABLESPACE temp;
Which statement is true about the execution of the command?
- A. The common user is created in the CDB and all the PDBs, and uses the users and temp tablespaces of the CDB to store schema objects.
- B. The command succeeds only if all the PDBs have the users and temp tablespaces.
- C. The command gives an error because the container=all clause is missing.
- D. The command succeeds and sets the default permanent tablespace of a PDB as the default tablespace for the c##a_admin user if the users tabiespace does not exist in that PDB.
Explanation: When creating a common user, any tablespace, tablespace group or profile specified in the CREATE command must exist in every PDB. If none of these are specified, the default TABLESPACE, TEMPORARY TABLESPACE, and PROFILE for the PDB will be used.
NEW QUESTION 7
Examine the resources consumed by a database instance whose current Resource Manager plan is displayed. SQL> SELECT name, active_sessions, queue_length,
consumed_cpu_time, cpu_waits, cpu_wait_time FROM v$rsrc_consumer_group;
Which two statements are true?
- A. An attempt to start a new session by a user belonging to DSS_QUERIES fails with an error.
- B. An attempt to start a new session by a user belonging to OTHE_GROUPS fails with an error.
- C. The CPU_WAIT_TIME column indicates the total time that sessions in the consumer group waited for the CPU due to resource management.
- D. The CPU_WAIT_TIME column indicates the total time that sessions in the consumer group waited for the CPU due to I/O waits and latch or enqueue contention.
- E. A user belonging to the DSS QUERIES resource consumer group can create a new session but the session will be queued.
NEW QUESTION 8
You want to reduce fragmentation and reclaim unused space for the sales table but not its dependent objects. During this operation, you want to ensure the following:
- A. i.Long-running queries are not affecte
- B. ii.No extra space is used.ii
- C. Data manipulation language (DML) operations on the table succeed at all times throughout the process.i
- D. Unused space is reclaimed both above and below the high water mar
- E. Which alter TABLE option would you recommend?
- F. DEALLOCATE UNUSED
- G. SHRINK SPACE CASCADE
- H. SHRINK SPACE COMPACT
- I. ROW STORE COMPRESS BASIC
Explanation: The COMPACT clause lets you divide the shrink segment operation into two phases. When you specify COMPACT, Oracle Database defragments the segment space and compacts the table rows but postpones the resetting of the high water mark and the deallocation of the space until a future time. This option is useful if you have long-running queries that might span the operation and attempt to read from blocks that have been reclaimed. The defragmentation and compaction results are saved
to disk, so the data movement does not have to be redone during the second phase. You can reissue the SHRINK SPACE clause without the COMPACT clause during off-peak hours to complete the second phase.
NEW QUESTION 9
A telecom company wishes to generate monthly bills to include details of customer calls, listed in order of time of call.
Which table organization allows for generating the bills with minimum degree of row sorting?
- A. a hash cluster
- B. an index cluster
- C. a partitioned table
- D. a sorted hash cluster
- E. a heap table with a rowid column
Explanation: The table is not static, but instead is continually growing. If a table grows without limit, the space required over the life of the table (its cluster) cannot be predetermined.
NEW QUESTION 10
You have set the value of the NLS_TIMESTAMP_TZ_FORMAT parameter to YYYY-MM-DD. The default
format of which two data types would be affected by this setting?
- A. DATE
- B. TIMESTAMP
- C. INTERVAL YEAR TO MONTH
- D. INTERVAL DAY TO SECOND
- E. TIMESTAMP WITH LOCAL TIME ZONE
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three requirements should be successfully met by an Oracle Secure Backup (OSB) user so that OSB performs RMAN backup or restore requests? (Choose three.)
- A. assigned to a class with rights to browse all directories and catalogs
- B. assigned to a class with rights to back up or restore Oracle database
- C. OSB encryption for data in transport and on tape
- D. RMAN preauthorization on the host
- E. matching the OS user identity of the Oracle instance associated with the database username
- F. scheduling of the RMAN backup to occur automatically at user-defined intervals
NEW QUESTION 12
You notice a performance change in your production Oracle 12c database. You want to know which change caused this performance difference.
Which method or feature should you use?
- A. Compare Period ADDM report
- B. AWR Compare Period report
- C. Active Session History (ASH) report
- D. taking a new snapshot and comparing it with a preserved snapshot
Explanation: Comparing Current System Performance to a Baseline Period You may have noticed a performance change on a production system and would like to know why, or you may have implemented a change to a production system and want to know the effect of the change, such as increased concurrency waits. The Compare Period ADDM compares the performance of the database server in two time periods, and returns a report describing the performance changes and the root origin of the changes.
The Advisor can analyze any Oracle RDBMS version 10.2.0.4 or later monitored by Cloud Control. The following procedure explains how to initiate a report from the Compare Period ADDM.
NEW QUESTION 13
Examine the command and its output: SQL> DROP TABLE EMPLOYEE;
SQL> SELECT object_name AS recycle_name, original_name, type FROM recyclebin; RECYCLE_NAMEORIGINAL_NAMETYPE
You then successfully execute the command:
SQL> FLASHBACK TABLE "BINSgk31sj/3akk5hg3j21kl5j3d==$0" TO BEFORE DROP;
Which two statements are true?
- A. It flashes back the employee table and all the constraints associated with the table.
- B. It automatically flashes back all the indexes on the employes table.
- C. It automatically flashes back any triggers defined on the table.
- D. It flashes back only the structure of the table and not the data.
- E. It flashes back the data from the recycle bin and the existing data in the original table is permanently lost.
Explanation: A table and all of its dependent objects (indexes, LOB segments, nested tables, triggers, constraints and so on) go into the recycle bin together, when you drop the table. Likewise, when you perform Flashback Drop, the objects are generally all retrieved together. Trigger automatically flashbacked. http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/backup.102/b14192/flashptr004.htm#i1020594
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two statements are true regarding Oracle Data Pump?
- A. EXPDP and IMPDP are the client components of Oracle Data Pump.
- B. DBMS_DATAPUMP PL/SQL packages can be used independently of the Data Pump clients.
- C. Oracle Data Pump export and import operations can be performed only by users with the SYSDBA privilege.
- D. Oracle Data Pump imports can be done from the export files generated in the Original Export Utility.
- E. EXPDP and IMPDP use the procedures provided by DBMS_METADATA to execute export and import commands.
Explanation: References: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14215/dp_overview.htm
NEW QUESTION 15
Your database is running in archivelog mode. Examine the parameters for your database instance: LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_l ='LOCATION=/disk1/arch MANDATORY'
LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_2 ='LOCATION=/disk2/arch' LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_3 ='LOCATIO=/disk3/arch' LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST _4 ='LOCATIONs/disk4/arch' LOG_ARCHIVE _MIN_SUCCEED_DEST = 2
While the database is open, you notice that the destination set by the log_archive_dest_1 parameter is not available. All redo log groups have been used.
What happens at the next log switch?
- A. The database instance hangs and the redo log files are not overwritten.
- B. The archived redo log files are written to the fast recovery area until the mandatory destination is made available.
- C. The database instance is shutdown immediately.
- D. The destination set by the log_archive_dest parameter is ignored and the archived redo log files are created in the next two available locations to guarantee archive log success.
Explanation: Made more logfile switch until all redos groups are full. first log switch succeds, second also succeds then next will hang database.
NEW QUESTION 16
In your database instance, the UNDO_RETENTION parameter is set to 1000 and undo retention is not guaranteed for the fixed size undo tablespace.
Which statement is true about undo retention?
- A. Undo becomes expired obsolete after 1000 seconds.
- B. Inactive undo is retained for 1000 seconds even if new transactions fail due to lack of space in the undo tablespace.
- C. Inactive undo is retained for at least 1000 seconds if free undo space is available.
- D. Undo is retained in the UNDO tablespace for 1000 seconds, and then moved to the SYSTEM tablespace to provide read consistency.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three statements are true about Oracle Secure Backup (OSB)?
- A. It can encrypt client data written to tape.
- B. It can be used to take image copy backups to tape.
- C. It can be used to manage tape backup and restore operations for multiple databases.
- D. It can be used along with an RMAN recovery catalog for maintaining records of backups in a tape library.
- E. It can be used to perform file system backups at the file, directory, file system, or raw partition level.
Explanation: File system backups may be performed at the file, directory, file system or raw partition level with full, incremental and offsite backup scheduling. As backup needs grow requiring more tape drives and centralized backup management of multiple servers, Oracle Secure Backup XE can be easily upgraded to the Oracle Secure Backup edition. http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/products/secure-backup/learnmore/osb-xe-10-130649.pdf
NEW QUESTION 18
You execute the commands on a multitenant container database CDB1 that has multiple pluggable databases:
$ . oraenv
ORACLE_SID = [oracle] ? cdb1
The oracle base for ORACLE_HOME=/u01/app/oracle/product/12.1.0/dbhome_1 is /u01/app/oracle
$ rman target /
Recovery Manager : Release 18.104.22.168.2 - production on Fri Ju1 19 05:18:33: 2013 Coppyright (c) 1982, 2013, oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Connected to target database:CDB1 (DBID=782249327)
RMAN>SELECT name FROMv$tablespace;
Which statement is true about the execution of the last command?
- A. It succeeds and displays all the tablespaces that belong to the root database.
- B. It fails and returns an error because a connection is not made by using the sysdba privilege.
- C. It succeeds and displays all the tablespaces that belong to the root and pluggable databases.
- D. It fails and returns an error because SQL commands cannot be executed at the RMAN promp
NEW QUESTION 19
You use RMAN to take regular backups for your database. Examine the RMAN commands:
RMAN> CROSSCHECK BACKUP; RMAN> DELETE EXPIRED BACKUP;
Which statement is true?
- A. All metadata pertaining to backups and archived redo log files that have exceeded the age set by the RMAN retention policy are deleted from the repository.
- B. All backups that have exceeded the age set by the RMAN retention policy are deleted.
- C. All metadata, for backups and archived redo log files that are recorded in the repository but do not exist on disk or media, is deleted.
- D. All backups and archived redo log files that are not required for the recovery are deleted and the repository is updated.
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Z0-067 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Z0-067/ (New 231 Q&As Version)