Virtual 1Z0-067 Dumps Questions 2019
It is more faster and easier to pass the by using . Immediate access to the and find the same core area with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Also have 1Z0-067 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your database supports a Decision Support System (DSS) workload that involves the execution of complex queries. Currently, the database is running with peak workload. You want to analyze some of the most resource-intensive statements cached in the library cache.
What must you run to receive recommendations on the efficient use of indexes and materialized views to improve query performance?
- A. SQL Performance Analyzer
- B. SQL Access Advisor
- C. SQL Tuning Advisor
- D. Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) report
- E. Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM)
NEW QUESTION 2
Identify three benefits of unified auditing.
- A. It helps to reduce disk space used to store an audit trail in a database.
- B. It guarantees zero-loss auditing.
- C. It reduces overhead on a database caused by auditing, by having a single audit trail.
- D. An audit trail cannot be modified because it is read-only.
- E. It automatically audits Recovery Manager (RMAN) event
NEW QUESTION 3
Examine the command to back up the ASM metadata: ASMCMD>md_backup /backup/ASM_backup
In which three situations can you use the backup?
- A. when one or more disks in an ASM disk group are lost
- B. when the data file on an ASM disk group gets corrupted
- C. when one of the disks in a disk group is accidentally unplugged
- D. when one or more file directory paths are accidentally deleted from an ASM disk group
- E. when all the ASM disk groups for the ASM instance are lost
The md_backup command creates a backup file containing metadata for one or more disk groups. i By default all the mounted disk groups are included in the backup file which is saved in the current working directory. http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e18951/asm_util004.htm#OSTMG94578
The md_backup command creates a backup file containing metadata for one or more disk groups.
NEW QUESTION 4
In CDB$ROOT of your multitenant container database (CDB), you create a common user, C##A_ADMIN, and then execute the command:
SQL> GRANT create tablespace to C##A_ADMIN; Which statement is true? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The command fails because the CONTAINER clause is not used.
- B. The command executes successfully, enabling the C##A_ADMIN user to create a tablespace only in the root database.
- C. The command executes successfully, enabling the C##A_ADMIN user to create tablespaces in the root database, as well as in the plugging databases (PDBs).
- D. The command fails because system privileges cannot be granted to a common use
NEW QUESTION 5
You are administering a multitenant container database (CDB) CDB1 with two pluggable databases (PDBs), PDB1 and PDB2. You execute the following commands on CBD$ROOT as the SYS user: SQL> CREATE USER c##scott IDENTIFIED BY scottorcl1;
SQL> GRANT CREATE SESSION TO c##scott;
Which statement is true about the C##SCOTT user? Choose the best answer.
- A. It is created in all the PDBs with CREATE SESSION privilege.
- B. It is created in all the PDBs but has CREATE SESSION privilege only in CDB$ROOT.
- C. It is created and has the CREATE SESSION privilege only in a PDB that is open.
- D. It is created only in CDB$ROOT and has the CREATE SESSION privileg
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement is true regarding the creation of nested plans using the Oracle Resource Manager?
- A. Only one nested subplan is allowed per parent plan
- B. The plans can be nested up to four levels.
- C. Nested plans only control resources used by recursive SQL
- D. Nested plans control only the degree of parallelism and I/O requests
- E. Each nested plan gets a proportion of the CPU resources assigned to its parent grou
NEW QUESTION 7
You have a production Oracle 12c database running on a host.
You want to install and create databases across multiple new machines that do not have any Oracle database software installed. You also want the new databases to have the same directory structure and components as your existing 12c database.
The steps in random order:
1. Create directory structures similar to the production database on all new machines.
2. Create a response file for Oracle Universal Installer (OUI) with the same configurations as the production database.
3. Create a database clone template for the database.
4. Run the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) to create the database. 5.Run OUI in graphical mode on each machine.
6.Run OUI in silent mode using the OUI response file.
Identify the required steps in the correct sequence to achieve the requirement with minimal human intervention.
- A. 2, 1, 6, and 4
- B. 2, 3, and 6
- C. 3, 1, 5, and 6
- D. 2, 3, 1, and 6
- E. 1, 5, and 4
NEW QUESTION 8
View the Exhibit showing steps to create a database resource manager plan. SQL>executedbms_resource_manager.create_pendingarea(); PL/SQLproceduresuccessfully completed. 3QL>execdbms_resource_manager,create_consumergroup (consumer_group=>’OLTP,,comment=>,onlineuser’) PL/SQLproceduresuccessfullycompleted. SQL>execdbras_resource_raanager.create_plan(plan=>’PRIU3ER3',comment=>'dssprio’); SQL>exec
After execting the steps in the exhibit you execute this procedure, which results in an error: SQL> EXECUTEdbms_resource_manager. validate_pending_area ();
What is the reason for the error?
- A. The pending area is automatically submitted when creating plan directives.
- B. The procedure must be executed before creating any plan directive.
- C. The sys_group group is not included in the resource plan.
- D. The other_groups group is not included in the resource plan.
- E. Pending areas can not be validated until submitted.
Explanation: Reference: http://apunhiran.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-to-setup-resource-manager-to_14.html
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two are prerequisites for creating a backup-based duplicate database?
- A. connecting to the target database and a recovery catalog to execute the duplicate command
- B. creating a password file for an auxiliary instance
- C. connecting to an auxiliary instance
- D. matching the database identifier (DBID) of the source database and the duplicate database
- E. creating an SPFILE for the target database
NEW QUESTION 10
ENCRYPT_TS is an encrypted tablespace that contains tables with data.
Which statement is true regarding the effect of queries and data manipulation language (DML) statements on the encrypted data in the tables?
- A. The data is decrypted during SORT and JOIN operations.
- B. The data remains encrypted when it is read into memory.
- C. The data remains encrypted when it is stored in the redo logs
- D. The data remains encrypted in the UNDO tablespace provided that the UNDO tablespace was created with the encryption option enabled.
NEW QUESTION 11
You are administering a database that supports data warehousing workload and Is running in noarchivelog mode. You use RMAN to perform a level 0 backup on Sundays and level 1 Incremental backups on all the other days of the week.
One of the data files is corrupted and the current online redo log file is lost because of a media failure.
You want to recover the data file.
Examine the steps involved in the recovery process: 1.Shut down the database instance.
2.Start up the database instance in nomount state. 3.Mount the database.
4.Take the data file offline. 5.Put the data file online. 6.Restore the control file. 7.Restore the database. 8.Restore the data file.
9.Open the database with the resetlog option. 10.Recover the database with the noredo option.
11. Recover the data file with the noredo option. Identify the required steps in the correct order.
- A. 4, 8, 11, 5
- B. 1, 3, 8, 11, 9
- C. 1, 2, 6, 3, 7, 10, 9
- D. 1, 3, 7, 10, 9
- E. 1, 2, 6, 3, 8, 11, 9
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two can be backed up by using RMAN in a database that is in ARCHIVELOG mode? Choose two.
- A. data files while the database is in NOMOUNT state
- B. data blocks in data files that have changed since the previous backup
- C. PFILE and password file in MOUNT state
- D. data files while the database is open
- E. online redo log files while the database is open
NEW QUESTION 13
You created a database with DBCA by using one of the Oracle supplied templates. Which is the default permanent tablespace for all users except DBSNMP and OUTLN?
- A. USERS
- B. SYSTEM
- C. SYSAUX
- D. EXAMPLE
Explanation: This table space is used to store permanent user objects and dat
A. Like the TEMP table space, every
database should have a table space for permanent user data that is assigned to users. Otherwise, user objects will be created in the SYSTEM table space, which is not good practice. In the
preconfigured database, USERS is assigned the default table space, and space for all objects created by non-system users comes from this table space. For system users, the default permanent table space remains SYSTEM.
NEW QUESTION 14
Examine the command used to perform an incremental level-0 backup: RMAN>BACKUP INCREMENTAL LEVEL0 DATABASE;
To enable block change tracking, after the incremental level 0 backup, you issue the command: SQL>ALTER DATABASE ENABLE BLOCK CHANGE TRACKING USING
To perform an incremental level-1 cumulative backup, you issue the command: RMAN>BACKUP INCREMENTAL LEVEL1 CUMULATIVE DATABASE;
Which two statements are true in the preceding situation?
- A. The block change tracking data is used only from the next incremental backup.
- B. The incremental level 1 backup fails because a block change tracking file Is created after the level 0 backup.
- C. The incremental level 1 backup does not use change tracking data for accomplishing the backup.
- D. The block change tracking file scans all blocks and creates a bitmap for the blocks backed up in the level 0 backup.
- E. The block change tracking data is used for the next incremental level 1 backup only after the next level 0 backup.
NEW QUESTION 15
During the day, your database must support an OLTP workload that requires a large database buffer cache. At night, it must support batch jobs that require a higher value to be set for large pool.
What must you do to allow the memory pools to change size automatically as required? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Enable AMM and set the SGA_TARGET initialization parameter to a nonzero value.
- B. Enable AMM and set the PRE_PAGE_SGA initialization to TRUE.
- C. Enable Automatic Memory Management (AMM) and set the PGA_TARGET initialization parameter to a nonzero value.
- D. Enable AMM and set the PGA_TARGET initialization parameter to a nonzero valu
NEW QUESTION 16
Consider the following scenario for your database:
-Backup optimization is enabled in RMAN.
-The recovery window is set to seven days in RMAN.
-The most recent backup to disk for the tools tablespace was taken on March 1, 2013.
-The tools tablespace is read-only since March 2, 2013.
On March 15, 2013, you issue the RMAN command to back up the database to disk. Which statement is true about the backup of the tools tablespace?
- A. The RMAN backup fails because the tools tablespace is read-only.
- B. RMAN skips the backup of the tools tablespace because backup optimization is enabled.
- C. RMAN creates a backup of the tools tablespace because backup optimization is applicable only for the backups written to media.
- D. RMAN creates a backup of the tools tablespace because no backup of the tablespace exists within the seven-day recovery window.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two statements are true about Resource Manager plans for individual pluggable databases (PDB plans) in a multitenant container database (CDB)?
- A. If no PDB plan is enabled for a pluggable database, then all sessions for that PDB are treated to an equal degree of the resource share of that PDB.
- B. In a PDB plan, subplans may be used with up to eight consumer groups.
- C. If a PDB plan is enabled for a pluggable database, then resources are allocated to consumer groupsacross all PDBs in the CDB.
- D. If no PDB plan is enabled for a pluggable database, then the PDB share in the CDB plan is dynamically calculated.
- E. If a PDB plan is enabled for a pluggable database, then resources are allocated to consumer groups based on the shares provided to the PDB in the CDB plan and the shares provided to the consumer groups in the PDB plan.
Explanation: A: Setting a PDB resource plan is optional. If not specified, all sessions within the PDB are treated equally.
In a non-CDB database, workloads within a database are managed with resource plans.
In a PDB, workloads are also managed with resource plans, also called PDB resource plans. The functionality is similar except for the following differences:
Non-CDB Database Multi-level resource plans
Up to 32 consumer groups Subplans
Single-level resource plans only Up to 8 consumer groups
(Not B) No subplans
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two statements are true about unified auditing?
- A. A unified audit trail captures audit information from unified audit policies and audit settings.
- B. Unified auditing is enabled by executing make-fins_rdbms.mk uniaud_onioracle ORACLE_HOME=SORACLE_HOME.
- C. Audit records are created for all users except sys.
- D. Audit records are created only for the DML and DDL operations performed on database objects.
- E. Unified auditing is enabled by setting the audit_trail parameter to db, extended.
- F. A unified audit trail resides in a read-only table in the audsys schema in the system tablespac
Explanation: https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/DBSEG/auditing.htm#DBSEG343 In unified auditing, the unified audit trail captures audit information from a variety of sources. Audit records (including SYS audit records) from unified audit policies and AUDIT settings Fine-grained audit records from the
DBMS_FGA PL/SQL package Oracle Database Real Application Security audit records Oracle Recovery Manager audit records Oracle Database Vault audit records Oracle Label Security audit records Oracle Data Mining records Oracle Data Pump Oracle SQL*Loader Direct Load https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/TDPSG/GUID-BF747771-01D1-4BFB-8489- 08988E1181F6.htm#TDPSG55281 Enable theunified auditing executable. UNIX: Run the following command: make -f ins_rdbms.mk uniaud_on ioracle ORACLE_HOME=$ORACLE_HOME https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/DBSEG/auditing.htm#DBSEG1024 The unified audit trail,
which resides in a read-only table in the AUDSYS schema in the SYSAUX tablespace
NEW QUESTION 19
Which three statements are true regarding the use of the Database Migration Assistant for Unicode (DMU)?
- A. A DBA can check specific tables with the DMU
- B. The database to be migrated must be opened read-only.
- C. The release of the database to be converted can be any release since 126.96.36.199.
- D. The DMU can report columns that are too long in the converted characterset
- E. The DMU can report columns that are not represented in the converted characterset
Explanation: A: In certain situations, you may want to exclude selected columns or tables from scanning or conversion steps of the migration process.
D: Exceed column limit
The cell data will not fit into a column after conversion. E: Need conversion
The cell data needs to be converted, because its binary representation in the target character set is different than the representation in the current character set, but neither length limit issues nor invalid representation issues have been found.
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Z0-067 dumps! All 1Z0-067 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/1Z0-067-dumps.html (231 New Questions)