Guaranteed 1Z0-067 Braindumps 2019
Cause all that matters here is passing exam with . Cause all that you need is a high score of . The only one thing you need to do is downloading free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free 1Z0-067 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two options can be configured for an existing database by using the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA)?
- A. Database Resident Connection Pooling
- B. Oracle Suggested Backup Strategy
- C. Database Vault in ORACLE_HOME
- D. Nondefaultblocksizetablespaces
- E. Configure Label Security
NEW QUESTION 2
You must unload data from the orders, order_items, and products database tables to four files using the External Tables.
CREATE TABLE orders_ext
(order_id, order_date, product_id, product_name,quantity) ORGANIZATION EXTERNAL
TYPE ORACLE_DATAPUMP DEFAULT DIRECTORY ext.dir
) PARALLEL AS
SELECT o.order_id,o.order_date,p.product_id,p.product_name,i.quantity FROM orders o,productsp,order_itemsi
WHERE o.orderjd = i.order_id and i.product_id = p.product_id;
You execute the command shown in the Exhibit, but only two files are created. Which parameter must be changed so that four files are created?
- A. TYPE
- B. LOCATION
- C. PARALLEL
- D. DEFAULT DIRECTORY
- E. ORGANIZATION EXTERNAL
Explanation: Reference: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14215/et_concepts.htm#i1007483
NEW QUESTION 3
A database is running in archivelog mode. You want to back up a 10 TB data file belonging to the users tablespace. The backup of the data file is too slow.
What type of backup do you recommend to improve the performance of the backup?
- A. image copy backup by using RMAN
- B. multisection image copy backup by using RMAN
- C. multisection parallel backup by using RMAN
- D. cold backup after taking the tablespace offline
- E. cold backup after placing the tablespace in backup mode
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements are true about a multitenant architecture?
- A. Each pluggable database (PDB) has its own initialization parameter file.
- B. A PDB can have a private undo tablespace.
- C. Log switches occur only at the container database level.
- D. A PDB can have a private temporary tablespace.
- E. Each PDB has a private control fil
Explanation: You are only able to switch the archived logs when you connect to the root of a CDB, but you cannot switch archived redo logs when connected to a PDB. You can able to create a PDB without temporary tablespace but not able to make it use the temporary tablespace of CDB.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three statements are true about persistent lightweight jobs?
- A. A user cannot set privileges on them.
- B. They generate large amounts of metadata.
- C. They may be created as fully self-contained jobs.
- D. They must reference an existing Scheduler Program.
- E. The are useful when users need to create a large number of jobs quickl
Explanation: Unlike regular jobs, they are not schema objects. Because lightweight jobs are not schema objects, you cannot grant privileges on them. A lightweight job inherits privileges from its specified program. Thus, any user who has a certain set of privileges on the program has corresponding privileges on the lightweight job. Use lightweight jobs when you have many short-duration jobs that run frequently. Under certain circumstances, using lightweight jobs can deliver a small performance gain. A lightweight job must reference a program object (program) to specify a job action. The program must be already enabled when the lightweight job is created, and the program type must be either ‘PLSQL_BLOCK’ or ‘STORED_PROCEDURE’.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements are true about RMAN duplexed backups? (Choose two.)
- A. For performing duplexed backups, the parallelism for the device must be set equal to the number of copies.
- B. It is only supported for backups to tape via media management interface.
- C. It is not supported for image copies.
- D. Duplex backups can be performed on either disk or media, but cannot be performed on media and disk simultaneously.
- E. Duplex backups can contain only data files and control files.
NEW QUESTION 7
Your database is running in archive log mode and Automatic Undo Management is enabled. Which two tasks should you perform before enabling Flashback Database?
- A. Enable minimal supplemental logging.
- B. Ensure that the db_flashback_retention_target parameter is set to a point in time (in minutes) to which the database can be flashed back.
- C. Enable the recyclebin.
- D. Enable undo retention guarantee.
- E. Enable Fast Recovery Area.
Explanation: https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/BRADV/flashdb.htm#BRADV582 Section: About Flashback Database
Flashback Database uses its own logging mechanism, creating flashback logs and storing them in the fast recovery are
A. You can only use Flashback Database if flashback logs are available. To take
advantage of this feature, you must set up your database in advance to create flashback logs.
NEW QUESTION 8
You create a new database by using the CREATE DATABASE command in SQL*Plus, with the ENABLE PLUGGABLE DATABASE clause specified.
Which statement is true about the database that is created? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. It is created as a non-CDB that becomes a CDB after the first PDB is plugged in.
- B. It is created as a container database (CDB) with CDB$ROOT, PDB$SEED, and a pluggable database (PDB).
- C. It is created as a PDB that must be plugged into an existing CDB.
- D. It is created as a CDB with the CDB$ROOT and PDB$SEED database
NEW QUESTION 9
In your database, the user SCOTT wants to retrieve the dropped HR.EMPLOYEES table by using the command:
SQL> FLASHBACK TABLE HR.EMPLOYEES TO BEFORE DROP;
What are three prerequisites for this command to succeed? (Choose three.)
- A. The recycle bin should be enabled.
- B. No duplicates of the HR.EMPLOYEES table should exist in the recyclebin of the HR schema.
- C. SCOTT should have the SELECT privilege on the HR schema and its recyclebin.
- D. SCOTT should have the FLASHBACK ANY TABLE privilege.
- E. No other table with the same name should exist in the HR schema.
- F. Undo retention guarantee must be enable
NEW QUESTION 10
You created a tablespace with this statement: CREATE BIGFILE TABLESPACE adtbs
DATAFILE '/proddb/data/adtbs.dbf' SIZE 10G;
The tablespace is nearly full and you need to avoid any out of space errors for the load of a 5 gig table.
Which two alter statements will achieve this?
- A. ALTER TA3LESPACE adtbs RESI2E 20G;
- B. ALTER TA3LESPACE adtbs ADD DATAFILE;
- C. ALTER TABLESPACE adtbs AUTOEXTEND ON;
- D. ALTER TA3LESPACE adtbs ADD DATAFILE '/proddb/data/adtbsl.dbf' SIZE 1QG;
- E. ALTER TA3LESPACE adtbs MODIFY DATAFILE '/proddb/data/adtbs.dbf AUTOEXTEND ON;
NEW QUESTION 11
Your database is running in archivelog mode and a nightly backup of the database, along with an autobackup of the control file, is taken by using RMAN. Because of a media failure, the SPFILE and the control files are lost.
Examine the steps to restore the SPFILE and the control file to mount the database:
1. Set DBID of the target database in RMAN.
2. Start the database instance by using the STARTUP FORCE NOMOUNT command in RMAN.
3. Restore the control files from the backup.
4. Mount the database.
5. Restore the SPFILE from the autobackup.
6. Create a PFILE from the recovered SPFILE.
7. Restart the instance in NOMOUNT state. Identify the required steps in the correct order.
- A. 1, 2, 5, 3, 6, 4
- B. 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 4
- C. 2, 1, 5, 7, 3, 4
- D. 2, 1, 5, 6, 7, 4, 3
NEW QUESTION 12
Your database supports an online transaction processing (OLTP) workload in which one of the applications creates a temporary table for a session and performs transactions on it. This consumes a lot of undo tablespace and is affecting undo retention.
Which two actions would you take to solve this problem?
- A. Enable temporary undo for the database.
- B. Enable undo retention guarantee.
- C. Increase the size of the redo log buffer.
- D. Enable Automatic Memory Management (AMM).
- E. Increase the size of the temporary tablespac
Explanation: Reference: http://docs.oracle.com/database/121/ADMIN/undo.htm#CEGJGIAE
NEW QUESTION 13
Examine the probable steps involved in the basic backup process of RMAN and Oracle Secure Backup (OSB):
1. RMAN initiates backup and passes the database backup storage selector to OSB.
2. RMAN creates the backup job.
3. OSB creates the backup job with an OSB user.
4. RMAN updates its repository.
5. RMAN executes the job and transfers data from a client to media.
6. OSB executes the job and transfers data from a client to media.
7. OSB updates its repository.
Identify the required steps in the correct order.
- A. 1, 3, 6, 4, 7
- B. 2, 1, 6, 4, 7
- C. 1, 3, 6, 7, 4
- D. 1, 3, 5, 7, 4
NEW QUESTION 14
Examine the statements that use flashback technologies:
1. FLASHBACK TABLE customers TO TIMESTAMP TO_TIMESTAMP (‘2013-02-04 09:30:00’, ‘YYYY-MMDD HH:MI:SS’);
2. SELECT * FROM customers AS OF SCN 123456;
3. FLASHBACK TABLE customers TO BEFORE DROP;
4. FLASHBACK DATABASE TO TIMESTAMP TO_TIMESTAMP (‘2013-02-04 09:30:00’, ‘YYYY-MM-DD HH:MI:SS’);
5. SELECT * FROM customers VERSIONS BETWEEN SCN 123456 AND 123999;
6. ALTER TABLE customers FLASHBACK ARCHIVE;
Which set of statements depends on the availability of relevant undo data in the undo tablespace? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. 1, 2, 5
- B. 1, 3, 6
- C. 2, 3, 5, 6
- D. 3, 4, 5
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three statements are true about compression of backup sets?
- A. Compressed backups can only be written to media.
- B. Binary compression creates performance overhead during a backup operation.
- C. Unused blocks below the high-water mark are not backed up.
- D. Compressed backups cannot have section size defined during a backup operation
- E. It works only for locally managed tablespace
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/backup.102/b14194/rcmsynta009.htm#i1015382 “RMAN also skips other datafile blocks that do not currently contain data, if all of the following
conditions apply: The COMPATIBLE initialization parameter is set to 10.2 There are currently no guaranteed restore points defined for the database The datafile is locally managed The datafile is being backed up to a backup set as part of a full backup or a level 0 incremental backup The backup set is being created on disk.
NEW QUESTION 16
Your multitenant container database (CDB) cdb1 that is running in archivelog mode contains two pluggable databases (PDBs), pdb2_1 and pdb2_2. RMAN is connected to the target database pdb2_1. Examine the command executed to back up pdb2_1:
RMAN> BACKUP DATABASE PLUS ARCHIVELOG;
Which statement is true about the execution of this command?
- A. It fails because archive log files cannot be backed up using a connection to a PDB.
- B. It succeeds but only the data files belonging to the pdb2_i pluggable database are backed up.
- C. It succeeds and all data files belonging to PD2_i are backed up along with the archive log files.
- D. It fails because the pluggable clause is missin
Explanation: Reference: http://docs.oracle.com/database/121/BRADV/rcmcnctg.htm#CEGCCEIE
NEW QUESTION 17
Identify two scenarios in which the RMAN crosscheck command can be used.
- A. when checking for backups that are not required as per the retention policy
- B. when updating the RMAN repository if any of the archived redo log files have been deleted without using RMAN to do the deletes
- C. when updating outdated information about backups that disappeared from disk or media or became corrupted and inaccessible
- D. when synchronizing backups, which were not performed by using RMAN, with the RMAN repository
- E. when listing backups that are required for recovery operations
NEW QUESTION 18
Your database supports an OLTP workload. Examine the output of the query:
SQL> SELECT target_mttr, estimated_mttr FROM v$instance_recovery
---------------------- --------------------------- 0 76
To ensure faster instance recovery, you set the fast_start_mttr_target initialization parameter to 30. What is the effect of this setting on the database?
- A. Automatic checkpoint tuning is disabled.
- B. The frequency of log switches is increased.
- C. The overhead on database performance is increased because of frequent writes to disk.
- D. The MTTR advisor is disable
Explanation: Reference: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/A97630_01/server.920/a96533/instreco.htm
NEW QUESTION 19
While performing database backup to tape via the media manager interface, you notice that tape streaming is not happening because RMAN is not sending data blocks fast enough to the tape drive. Which two actions would you take for tape streaming to happen during the backup?
- A. Configure backup optimization.
- B. Configure the channel to increase maxopenfiles.
- C. Configure a backup policy by using incremental backups.
- D. Configure the channel to increase capacity with the rate parameter.
- E. Configure the channel to adjust the tape buffer size by using the 3LKSIZE option.
- F. Configure large_pool, if not done alread
- G. Alternatively, you can increase the size of
- H. LARGE_POOL.
Explanation: Allocation of Tape Buffers If you back up to or restore from an SBT device, then by default the database allocates four buffers for each channel for the tape writers. The size of the tape I/O buffers is platform-dependent. You can change this value with the PARMS and BLKSIZE parameters of the
ALLOCATE CHANNEL or CONFIGURE CHANNEL command. You can improve backup performance by adjusting the level of multiplexing, which is number of input files simultaneously read and then
written into the same RMAN backup piece. The level of multiplexing is the minimum of the MAXOPENFILES setting on the channel and the number of input files placed in each backup set. The following table makes recommendations for adjusting the level of multiplexing.
P.S. Easily pass 1Z0-067 Exam with 231 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 1Z0-067 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Z0-067-exam-dumps.html (231 New Questions)