Download 98-366 Exam Questions and Answers 2019
Master the mta 98 366 practice test content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this mta 98 366 practice test. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real mta exam 98 366 pdf in our Microsoft 98-366 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID mta networking fundamentals exam 98 366 answers at below page. You can use our Microsoft 98-366 braindumps and pass your exam.
Check 98-366 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which feature of Category 5e STP cable reduces external interference?
- A. Crosstalk
- B. Shielding
- C. Length
- D. Twisting
NEW QUESTION 2
The service that resolves fully qualified domain names (FQDN) to IP addresses is:
- A. Windows Internet Name Service (WINS).
- B. Domain Name Service (DNS).
- C. Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- D. Address Resolution Protocol (ARP).
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two features of a Windows Server 2008 R2 server should you install to use that server as a software router? (Choose two.)
- A. Network Policy and Access Services
- B. Routing and Remote Access Services
- C. Remote Administration
- D. DirectAccess
NEW QUESTION 4
To directly connect the Ethernet network interface cards (NICs) of two computers, you should use a:
- A. Crossover cable
- B. Straight cable
- C. Rollover cable
- D. Coaxial cable
NEW QUESTION 5
Match the TCP ports to the corresponding service.
To answer, drag the appropriate port number from the column on the left to its service on the right. Each port number may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Each correct match is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which DNS record type specifies the host that is the authority for a given domain?
- A. NS
- B. MX
- C. CNAME
- D. SOA
NEW QUESTION 7
This question requires that you evaluate the underlined text to determine if it is correct.
The NTP value in a resource record indicates a length of time that other DNS servers use to determine how long to cache information for a record before expiring and discarding it.
Select the correct answer if the underlined text does not make the statement correct. Select "No change is needed'' if the underlined text makes the statement correct.
- A. TTL
- B. GPS
- C. SOA RR
- D. No change is needed
NEW QUESTION 8
What are two advantages of using star topology rather than ring topology in a computer lab workgroup? (Choose two.)
- A. Failure of a central connectivity device does not bring down the entire network.
- B. A central connection point allows for flexibility and scalability.
- C. Data travels on redundant paths, so one cable cannot stop its transmission.
- D. A cable problem within the group affects two nodes, at most.
NEW QUESTION 9
You receive a call from a family member who is unable to connect to a game server. You learn that the server's IP is 172.16.2.11.
To help, you ping the server and receive the information shown in the following image:
Use the drop-down menus to select the answer choice that completes each statement. Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following services masks internal IP addresses from outside the network?
- A. DHCP
- B. WINS
- C. NAT
- D. DNS
NEW QUESTION 11
An Action Center alert recommends that you enable Windows Firewall. After enabling the firewall, you can no longer access websites.
Which two TCP ports should you add exceptions for on the firewall? (Choose two.)
- A. Port 21
- B. Port 23
- C. Port 25
- D. Port 80
- E. Port 443
NEW QUESTION 12
What are two characteristics of the CSMA/CD access method? (Choose two.)
- A. It checks to see if a collision has been detected.
- B. It does a round robin search for requests to transmit from all nodes on the network.
- C. It signals its intent to transmit on the network.
- D. It waits until the transmission medium is idle.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following uses a tunneling protocol?
- A. Internet
- B. VPN
- C. Extranet
- D. VLAN
NEW QUESTION 14
Security is a concern on wireless networks due to:
- A. The radio broadcast access method.
- B. Spread spectrum issues.
- C. Frequency modulation issues.
- D. The potential for cross-talk.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which protocol can be used to encrypt packets on the Internet?
- A. SNMP
- B. HTTPS
- C. TFTP
- D. HTTP
NEW QUESTION 16
You are helping a friend set up a public-facing web server for a home office. Your friend wants to protect the internal network from intrusion.
What should you do?
- A. Set the web server in a perimeter network.
- B. Set the web server to block access on ports 80 and 443.
- C. Configure the firewall to block access on ports 80 and 443.
- D. Set the IP address of the web server to be within the LAN.
NEW QUESTION 17
You are setting up a network computer game.
You need to open up ports on your firewall so your friends can join the network. Which command displays the ports that your computer is listening for?
- A. nslookup
- B. nbtstat
- C. ping
- D. netstat
NEW QUESTION 18
The ping tool is used to: (Choose two.)
- A. Determine the network portion of a host address.
- B. Self-test a host's own network interface.
- C. Determine whether a host is reachable.
- D. Manage a host's session when UDP is used.
NEW QUESTION 19
The protocol that maps IP addresses to a Media Access Control (MAC) address is:
- A. Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP).
- B. Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- C. Routing Information Protocol (RIP).
- D. User Datagram Protocol (UDP).
- E. Address Resolution Protocol (ARP).
Recommend!! Get the Full 98-366 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/98-366-dumps.html (New 176 Q&As Version)