Microsoft MB2-713 Exam Questions and Answers 2019
Exam Code: MB2-713 (), Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Sales, Certification Provider: Microsoft Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass MB2-713 Exam.
Online MB2-713 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You have an opportunity in Dynamics CRM
A coworker requests some information regarding the progress or the opportunity. The coworker does not have access to CRM. You need to send spa iii< details aboui the opportunity to the coworker.
What should you do first?
- A. Click Email a Link.
- B. Apply a Microsoft Word template.
- C. Add the coworker to the access team.
- D. Apply a Microsoft Excel template
NEW QUESTION 2
You are creating a new opportunity record.
The record for the associated contact does not exist yet. How should you create the associated contact?
- A. Close the opportunity for
- B. Create a new contact, and then click Connect.
- C. Close the opportunity for
- D. Create a new contact, and then click Assign.
- E. From the opportunity, click Quick Create from the navigation bar.
- F. From the opportunity, click Contact, select New, and then use the Quick Create form.
NEW QUESTION 3
You have four opportunities to sell a product to customers who are located on the same street. You need to ensure that the opportunities are related. What should you do?
- A. Include the same note in all four opportunities.
- B. Apply a custom connection role.
- C. Include all four opportunities in one goal.
- D. Send one email message to which each customer is copied.
NEW QUESTION 4
Yon have a Dynamics CRM organization, You have account records for three companies named Company1. Subsidiary 1, and Subsidiary2. Subsidiary 1 has Company1 as a parent account. Subsidiary2 has Subsidiary1 as a parent account.
Subsidiary2 has an open opportunity of $S0O,0OO. There are no other open opportunities fof the three companies.
You need to identify what open revenue will be displayed for the companies when you view the hierarchy.
What should you identify?
- A. Company1: S5OO.000 Subsidiary1: $0 Subsidiary2: S50O.0OO
- B. Company1: $O Subsidiary1: SO Subsidiary2: $500,000
- C. Company1: $500,000 Subsidiary1: $500.000 Subsidiary2: $500,000
- D. Company1: $O Subsidiary1: $500.000 Subsidiary1: $500.000
NEW QUESTION 5
Your company uses seminars and trade shows as its two primary methods to generate leads. You want to analyze which method generates the most leads.
You generate a report that displays the number leads generated from trade shows and the number of leads generated from seminars.
Which report should you use?
- A. Sales Pipeline
- B. Neglected Leads
- C. Lead Source Effectiveness
- D. Sales History
NEW QUESTION 6
One of your top-selling products is now available in multiple colors.
You need to make the color choices available to sales representatives for use in quotes and orders. What should you do?
- A. Update the unit group.
- B. Clone the product for each color.
- C. Revise the product and update the description.
- D. Add a property option set item.
NEW QUESTION 7
You have B Dynamics CRM organization that uses Microsoft Social Engagement
You need to analyze the sales pipeline and the Social sentiment to watch for social trends that affect sales.
What should you do?
- A. Configure a link to CRM in Microsoft Social Engagement, and then build an interactive dashboard.
- B. Build a dashboard that has a chart for the pipeline and a widget from Microsoft Social Engagement.
- C. Build a multi-stream dashboard that has a global filter.
- D. Configure a link to CRM in Microsoft Social Engagement, and then build a personal view.
NEW QUESTION 8
You quality a lead for a business account.
After several conversations with the business contact you discover that the business used a different vendor.
Which record should you deactivate?
- A. opportunity
- B. lead
- C. contact
- D. account
NEW QUESTION 9
You are viewing the My Open Opportunities view.
You need to update the Rating field for all of the records that have the field set to warm. Also, you must delete all of the values in the Probability field for all the records.
What are two possible ways to edit the data? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Export the data as a dynamic worksheet
- B. Export the data to a Microsoft Excel static worksheet
- C. Open the view in Microsoft Excel Online.
- D. Select the records and click Edit.
NEW QUESTION 10
You need to create a quarterly goal to measure completed phone calls regarding open opportunities. Which three components should you use? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. a calculated field
- B. a goal metric that has the Amount metric type
- C. a rollup field
- D. a rollup query
- E. a goal metric that has the Count metric type
NEW QUESTION 11
Your company uses Dynamics CRM Online and has a Microsoft SharePoint Online deployment.
You need to configure server-side integration between CRM Online and SharePoint Online. You enable server-based SharePoint integration.
Which additional two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Configure a connection to a SharePoint site.
- B. Configure the Document Management Settings.
- C. Install the Microsoft Office 365 Groups solution.
- D. Install the list component.
NEW QUESTION 12
Your marketing team is promoting a sale that they will announce by using email. The email message will be sent to existing customers who recently purchased similar products and to potential customers from a purchased mailing list.
Any sales made as a result of the sale need to have the pricing applied, the sales must be tracked so that the marketing team can report on the return on investment (ROl) of the initiative.
What are two possible ways to achieve the goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Convert the email activities to leads.
- B. Convert the campaign response activities to opportunities.
- C. Convert the campaign response activities to leads.
- D. Convert the email activities to opportunities.
NEW QUESTION 13
For a Customer an invoice named Inv1 is created automatically from an order named Ord1. The customer asks you to add a Hat delivery charge as a line item to the invoice. You do not have a delivery charge in the product catalog. You need to add the delivery charge as a line in the invoice. What should you click first?
- A. Get Products
- B. Write-in Product
- C. Use Current Pricing
- D. Recalculate
NEW QUESTION 14
You need to identify the default sales business process flow. What should you identify?
- A. develop, review, update, close
- B. identify, research, close
- C. qualify, develop, propose, close
- D. qualify, research, review, close
NEW QUESTION 15
You have two opportunities named Opp1 and Opp2 that created to a customer. The customer request a single quote that contains the line items from both opportunities. From Opp1, you generate a new quote that contains all of the line items in Opp1. You need to add the line items in Opp2 to the quote.
What should you did?
- A. From Opp2, Click Assign
- B. From Opp2, Click New Quote
- C. From the quote, Click Get Products
- D. From the quote, associate the quote to Opp2
NEW QUESTION 16
You have a Dynamics CRM organization that uses Microsoft SharePoint for document management by using server-side synchronization.
You need to identity which SharePoint actions tan be performed directly from CRM. What should you identify?
- A. Modify the settings of the columns in a SharePoint list.
- B. View the document version history.
- C. Display the documents contained in the SharePoint document library.
- D. Create and manage SharePoint content types-
100% Valid and Newest Version MB2-713 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/MB2-713/ (New 93 Q&As)