High quality MB2-713 Dumps Questions 2019
We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Microsoft MB2-713 Exam quickly & easily. The MB2-713 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the MB2-713 exam.
Microsoft MB2-713 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
You receive an email message from a trade show attendee who is interested in learning more about your products. You need to identify the next step in the sales process. What should you do next?
- A. Convert the email message to a lead.
- B. Share the message with the sales team.
- C. Convert the message to a campaign response.
- D. Forward the message to the inbound sales queue.
NEW QUESTION 2
You have a Dynamics CRM organization.
You need to ensure that you can analyze sales trends by product category. What should you add?
- A. product families
- B. unit groups
- C. subjects
- D. product properties
- E. property option set items
NEW QUESTION 3
You have a Dynamics CHM organization that uses folder tracking.
You have a folder named Customers that is currently being tracked- Customers contains a folder for The main contact named Contact1.
A new email message from Contact1 is delivered to your Inbox.
You need to identity what will occur when you move the message to the Customer1 folder. What should you identify?
- A. An email activity will be created in CRM that has a connection to Customer1 and to Contact1
- B. An email act.v.Ty will be created in CRM that has a connection to Contact1 only.
- C. An email activity will be created m CRM that has a connection To Customer1 only.
- D. An email activity will be created in CRM that has the Set regarding field set to Contact1
- E. An email activity will be created in CRM rhat has the Set regarding field Set to Customer1
NEW QUESTION 4
Your company purchases a mailing list of purchasing managers at the companies in you area. Your contact the purchasing managers. You gather information about their budget and timelines. You conclude that their companies are a good fit for a product that you sell. You need to advance the sale and provide data for sales pipeline tracking to your sales managers.
What should you do next?
- A. Add a lead to a marketing list.
- B. Generate a quote.
- C. Populate the Develop section of the lead business process flow.
- D. Qualify a lead.
NEW QUESTION 5
You have a Dynamics CRM organization that uses server-side synchronization to process email.
A manager requests that you create the mailbox records defined as shown in the following table.
You need to identify which record will fail to be created. Which record should you identify?
- A. User2
- B. User3
- C. User1
- D. User4
NEW QUESTION 6
You have an opportunity that has three open activities.
The opportunity record and the activity records are owned by a user named User1. User 1 assigns the opportunity to a user named
You need to identify what occurs to the ownership of the records. What should you identify?
- A. User1 remains the owner of the opportunity and the activities.
- B. User1 remains the owner of the opportunit
- C. Users2 becomes the owner of the activities
- D. User2 becomes the owner of the opportunity and the activities.
- E. User2 becomes the owner of the opportunit
- F. User1 remains the owner of the activities
NEW QUESTION 7
You create a new mailbox record for a user.
You define the synchronization methods for incoming and outgoing email, contacts, tasks, and appointments.
You need to ensure that the mailbox can send and receive email.
Which two actions should you perform? Each answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Set the Is forward Mailbox setting to No.
- B. Configure the Approve Email setting.
- C. Configure the Test & Enable Mailboxes setting.
- D. Configure the Apply Default Email Settings setting.
- E. Set the Is Forward Mailbox setting to Yes.
NEW QUESTION 8
You open the My Open Opportunities view.
You need to export the data in the view, and then import the data so that the existing records are updated. What should you do?
- A. Export the data as a dynamic PivotTable.
- B. Export the data as a dynamic worksheet.
- C. Export the data and select the Make available for re-import option.
- D. Export the data as a static worksheet.
NEW QUESTION 9
You Have a quote named Quote1 that is sent to a customer. The customer approves the quote. You generate an order from Quote 1 You need to identify the status of the order. What should you identify?
- A. Invoiced
- B. Ready
- C. Draft
- D. Canceled
- E. Active
NEW QUESTION 10
You recently visited a trade show and you interacted with many potential customers.
As a vendor al the trade show, you receive a CSV file that contains detailed information about the 643 attendees who showed interest in your products.
You need to efficiently and accurately input this information into Dynamics CRM for future use in the sales process.
Which method should you use?
- A. Import the details as new activates.
- B. Import the details as new leads.
- C. Update opportunities to reflect new prospects.
- D. Import the information as part of a solution file.
NEW QUESTION 11
You create an Advanced Find that displays all of the open opportunities containing a specific line item.
You need to edit some of the records returned from the Advanced Find by using immersive Excel.
What should you do first?
- A. Click Export to Excel
- B. Click Download Fetch XML
- C. Save the Advanced Find as a view.
- D. Create a Microsoft Excel template.
NEW QUESTION 12
The Base currency for your Dynamics CRM organization is US dollars. You have an order that has a transaction currency in euros.
You need to identify which events will cause the exchange rate for the order to be recalculated. Whit h two events should you identity? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. The currency of the order record is updated.
- B. The exchange rates are updated in CRM.
- C. The order record is opened.
- D. The record state of the order record changes.
NEW QUESTION 13
You have a Dynamics CRM organization that uses server-side synchronization for email processing. You need to identify at which levels alerts can be generated when there are issues processing email. Which three levels should you identify? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. organization
- B. business unit
- C. email
- D. email server profile
- E. mailbox
NEW QUESTION 14
You have a Dynamics CRM organization. You plan to use folder tracking.
You configure server-side synchronization and you enable the Folder-Level Tracking feature.
A user named User1 in the sales department reports that email activities are not being generated automatically when email messages are moved to the folders.
You need to ensure that the email activities are generated. What should you do?
- A. Instruct User1 to create folder tracking rules.
- B. Set the mailbox of User1 as a forward mailbox.
- C. Install the Microsoft Office 365 Groups solution.
- D. Instruct User1 to install Dynamics CRM for Outlook.
NEW QUESTION 15
You need to create an interactive map that will provide you with the ability to view open opportunities by region.
What are two Microsoft Power BI components that you can use to create the map? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Power View
- B. Power BI Design Studio
- C. PowerPivot
- D. Power Query
- E. www.powerbi.com
NEW QUESTION 16
You have a Dynamics CRM organization.
A manager wants to share data with an external consultant by using a dynamic PivotTable. You need to tell the manager what to do before the external consultant can access the data
in the PivotTable. What should you instruct the manager to do first?
- A. Add Share access to a security role.
- B. Assign a license.
- C. Add Append To access to a security role.
- D. Assign a view.
P.S. Easily pass MB2-713 Exam with 93 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam MB2-713 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/MB2-713-exam-dumps.html (93 New Questions)